Naked: It’s Not a Dirty Word
You’re out here on the web looking for it again aren’t you?
Still searching for “it”?
Guess what? I know what you’re looking for and even better, I know where to find it.
But here’s the thing…
The “thing” you’re looking for isn’t found in the following places (believe me, I’ve tried!)
- losing that last 10- 20 lbs
- learning a new hobby or having another glass of Chardonnay
- it isn’t found in another promotion or a new pair of Jimmy Choos
- and sorry, but Prince Charming isn’t bringing “it” to you with that other glass slipper during your lunch break
But in order to find IT, you need to Get Naked!
The first step in Getting Naked is to effectively learn to tell the truth to anyone, about anything, at any time. (That’s what I call Getting Naked!)
Why in the world would you want to do that, you might ask?
The idea might make you want to hyperventilate given all the roles that you are currently required to play in your life such as:
- perfect daughter, wife and mother
- loyal friend, colleague and volunteer
- successful executive or emerging entrepreneur with all the answers- all the time
Telling the truth is the key to developing the meaningful connections that you are looking for that can change your life forever and it’s not as hard as you think.
It might surprise you to know, that telling people what you really think isn’t the real problem at all, it’s all in how you say it.
And that my friend, is what “getting naked” is all about:
You can learn to tell the truth in a way that turns those uncomfortable moments into opportunities for deeper, more authentic relationships.
Ready to see if you’re cut out to be a Naked? (No, it doesn’t involve taking off your clothing!) If so, click here.